We treat each private event like we were planning it for our own friends. We’ll do all the work of thinking through all of the details, putting to use all of the decor, dishes, goblets and beauty available in our cellar and gardens. This is our heart on the table, we dearly love creating beautiful, intimate, delicious meals around the table for you and your friends to enjoy life together.
Kelly is a Private Event Chef and Hostess. If you give her a table, chairs and a kitchen, she’ll create magic for you and your people.
There are 3 main Private Event Options :
1. Hands on class where you group has a demonstration of how to make the item and then each guest has a chance to create it themselves. These classes are $40 with space for 20. We typically make one batch of the item so everyone can taste it and then you get to make your own to bring home with you.
Example Classes :
- Rustic Galettes
- Apple Sauce and Plum Butter in late summer/early fall
- We also offer Garden Starter classes in the Spring! These incorporate a recipe from one of the veggies you’ll be planting.
2. Cooking Class Meal - this is a demonstration style class where Kelly teaches how to make one component of the meal. Guests are included and help with the cooking and then the entire class is invited to sit at a beautifully set table and enjoy the meal that they helped make. These classes are $65 per person with space for up to 20 people. Menus include a light appetizer, main dish, salad and small sweet bite for dessert.
3. Private brunch or dinner - Kelly will serve as your Private Chef and Hostess. You get to design your own menu off of a selection of options and then invite your friends to join you for a truly unique and delicious meal experience. We treat you like guests of honor with the table overflowing with beauty, fresh greenery and flowers depending on what is in season, candles, place cards, goblets and everything from appetizers to sides, full dinner and decaf coffee served with dessert. Depending on the menu chosen these events range from $75-$100 per person.
Everything we do from cooking classes and workshops to private dinners is set up to create beautiful community while giving freedom. 10% of all profits are donated to www.resscuefreedom.org to help in the fight to end Human Trafficking.
We can host up to 20 guests indoors and 35 guests when the weather is nice for outdoor events in the orchard.
For each private event you will be given a choice of cooking class/menu options. We do our best to accommodate those with allergies but do not offer separate menus for each guest. Instead we serve family style meals that accommodate as much as possible.
Your event will have its own private event link for you to send to your guests. The link will give them all of the details for your party, what to expect, menu, event location, date, time and any other pertinent details for your personal event. If your guests are covering the costs of their own ticket there will also be a link for them to purchase.
You are welcome to add wine, champagne and beer options to the menus, alcohol is not included in the above pricing.
We have a 10 person minimum for private events, the host is responsible to pay for any unfilled seats 1 week prior to the event.
The pictures on this page show an example of different events that have been hosted indoors and out.