The Perfect No Sew Fabric Napkin
I like to keep things simple, so this no sew fabric napkin was perfect for creating a fun Thanksgiving table on a budget!
Here's what you need:
- 1 yard of fabric (1 yard creates 8 napkins)
- Brown paper (or any color you have that will match your fabric)
- Twine or Ribbon
- Fold the fabric in half, cut a small slit on one end of the fold and wrip the fabric, it will tear in a straight line...I promise! Continue this process until you have 8 rectangular pieces. Trim off the loose ends.
- Cut your paper into 2 inch strips and write your guests names on them.
- Roll the napkins, wrap with the paper and tie with your twine or ribbon
Look at that you just created hand made, personalized napkins for your Thanksgiving table!
Cheers to a happy holiday! If you need inspiration for your table decor, check out our Edible Table Centerpiece, it's as easy as buying fruit at your local grocery store! Still trying to figure out how to pull off the Thanksgiving Feast and have Fun? We have a complete menu and timeline figured out for you right here!
Tag us in your feasts and creations! We love seeing how you are creating community around your tables.